I had a fun day today. First I got some seriously great news (which I may get into details later but I don't want to curse anything). Then I went to this sample sale going on in Miami Beach with Caye, where I scored an AWESOME bikini. It has this sorta crazy black and white Op Art print on it AND a Brazilian scrunchy butt bottom, which is my favorite kind of bottom :) I swore to never wear any other kind of bikini bottom again after I discovered scrunchy butt bottoms haha. They make your butt look really good, especially for girls like me who are cursed with Asian flat butt syndrome. No matter how many squats/butt workouts you do, your butt remains relatively small and flat.
We had some nice girly bonding time and of course, did some people watching, as it is fashion week here in Miami. It was a nice little break from all the illustration work I've been doing. But back to the drawing board now. Or... screen/Wacom tablet.
No comments:
Post a Comment